I have a Samsung Washer covered under a Pacific Sales Warrantech extended warranty. The coverage was not properly submitted to Warrantech by Pacific Sales and we had lost track of our coverage. The machine lock was broken due to what I perceive as an engineering defect and I replaced it through a certified Samsung repair person. I tracked down our coverage and was told at first by Warrantech that the repair would be covered. When I tried to get reimbursed they told me that they wouldn't do that because I didn't call them with an estimate first. There is no language that I know of in my contract which says that no coverage will be given if I don't call them first but that is their interpretation.

I believe Pacific Sales, Warrantech and their insurer have devised a 12 page, small print contract that is onerous to the consumer and that Warrantech and Pacific Sales and Warrantech make false claims of coverage. Further, I think that Samsung is party to the problem. Not only is their machine flawed in its engineering but it does not provide assistance to even identify a parts list to help the consumer. It is a rigged system that is damaging to the consumer.

I intend to file a small courts action against the companies to be compensated for the repair costs but I hope someone would take interest in filing a class action suit against Warrantech, in particular.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Warrantech Pacific Sales. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Warrantech Pacific Sales.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Warrantech Pacific Sales to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Warrantech Pacific Sales?

Comments